Business Internet Banking Login Interstitial
Important Notice Regarding Your Internet Banking Passwords
Effective August 9, 2016, we will have new password requirements. Passwords must be a minimum of eight digits and contain 2 alpha and 2 numeric characters.
Protecting your personal and business information is important to Highland Bank. We recommend you change your password at least annually, using a strong password (9+ digits, alpha-numeric and special characters) e.g. Br0wnEleph@ntRun.
If you have any questions, please contact your banker or our Customer Service Department during regular business hours at 952-858-4888 or Email us at: email@example.com
Personal Internet Banking Login Interstitial
GO GREEN with eSTATEMENTS!
It's the safe and secure way to receive your monthly statement.
1. Continue to Personal Internet Banking.
2. Select "User Options".
3. Go to "eStatement Enrollment" at the bottom of your screen, click "Edit".
4. Select the account you wish to enroll.
5. Click on the "Electronic Statement Disclosure" link and agree with the Terms and Conditions.
6. Enter the Confirmation Code provided at the bottom of the Electronic Statement Disclosure (the "Accept" button will become available once you access the Disclosure).
7. Once you've entered the Confirmation Code, click on "Accept".
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our Customer Service Department during regular business hours at 952-858-4888 or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org