Business Internet Banking Login Interstitial
Important Notice Regarding Your Internet Banking Passwords
Effective August 9, 2016, we will have new password requirements. Passwords must be a minimum of eight digits and contain 2 alpha and 2 numeric characters.
Protecting your personal and business information is important to Highland Bank. We recommend you change your password at least annually, using a strong password (9+ digits, alpha-numeric and special characters) e.g. Br0wnEleph@ntRun.
If you have any questions, please contact your banker or our Customer Service Department during regular business hours at 952-858-4888 or Email us at: email@example.com
Personal Internet Banking Login Interstitial
GO GREEN with eSTATEMENTS!
It's the safe and secure way to receive your monthly statement.
- Continue to Personal Internet Banking.
- Select "User Options".
- Go to "eStatement Enrollment" at the bottom of your screen, click "Edit".
- Select the account you wish to enroll.
- Click on the "Electronic Statement Disclosure" link and agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the Confirmation Code provided at the bottom of the Electronic Statement Disclosure (the "Accept" button will become available once you access the Disclosure).
- Once you've entered the Confirmation Code, click on "Accept".
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our Customer Service Department during regular business hours at 952-858-4888 or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org